To make a reservation or check on availability, please complete the form below. We will email you to confirm your request.
2017 Peak Season Rates Apply the following Dates:
- March 24-April 3 (5 day minimum stay)
- June 17- September 5
- November 18-December 2 (5 day minimum stay)
- December 22-January 3 (5 day minimum stay)
Closed for Drop-off/Pick-up: July 4th, Thanksgiving & Christmas Eve Afternoon & Christmas
REYNOLDS KENNELS BOARDING AGREEMENT
Payment for Services
We accept CHECK or CASH. You agree to pay us no later than at the time of pick-up for the Services we provide to your Pet during each visit at the rates set forth on the Services section of our web-site at the start of such visit. A $25 late payment fee maybe added for payments later than 10 days. In addition, account balances over 30 days are subject to interest at a rate of 1.5% a month from the due date. Prices are subject to change without notice and seasonal rates may apply.
Drop-off and pick-up times are by appointment only and should be scheduled between 7:00-10:00 AM or 3:00-6:00 PM. Charges begin on the day you leave your Pet. Check out time is by 10:00 a.m. on the Departure Date and an additional day charge will be due for late check out (after 10:00 a.m.) as provided on the Services section of our website.
Reynolds Kennels is CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC ON SUNDAYS. No drop-offs or pick-ups are allowed on Sunday. Please plan/budget accordingly.
Pet Health and Behavior
We are prepared to care for older Pets and to administer routine medications for chronic conditions; however, we are not veterinarians nor are we equipped to care for contagious, acutely sick Pets or aggressive or biting Pets. We feed dog in the morning and late afternoon. An additional feeding can be arranged if needed. Dogs have access to water while out playing 4 times a day. If you feel your dog will need water inside their kennel as well, please let us know in writing at the time of drop off.
All required immunizations must be up to date on your pet two weeks prior to boarding (Bordetella vaccination preferred every 6 months).
- If your Pet is found to have fleas or ticks, you authorize their removal at your additional expense.
- We reserve the right to refuse to accept a Pet if at Check-In it appears to us that such Pet is sick or that its behavior could jeopardize the health or safety of other Pets or our staff.
- If your Pet becomes seriously sick or injured and requires immediate professional attention, or if your Pet passes away during its stay, we will attempt to notify you at the telephone numbers you provide us. If we cannot reach you, Reynolds Kennels at its sole discretion, may engage the services of a veterinarian and/or administer medicine or give other requisite attention to your Pet, and the expense thereof shall be paid by you. If you refuse medical treatment for your Pet, Reynolds Kennels, at its sole discretion, may engage the services of a veterinarian and/or administer medicine to make your Pet as comfortable as possible until picked up by you and the expense thereof shall be paid by you.
- If your Pet digs under or jumps over our fences you will not hold us responsible.
Contact with Other Pets
While your Pet is staying with us, he or she will come into contact with other Pets. We are a social kennel.
- You acknowledge and agree that in the unlikely event your Pet is injured by another Pet, you will not hold us responsible for the injury.
- If your Pet injures another Pet, you will be solely responsible for any injury to either or both Pets.
- Communicable diseases: All pets coming into the Reynolds Kennels are required to be vaccinated. However, it is still possible for a pet to become ill, even if vaccinated. You agree that Reynolds Kennels is not liable for any illness suffered by your Pet during or after its stay, including but not limited to Tracheobronchitis (Canine Cough), Giardia, Parvo, etc.
Reynolds Kennels is not responsible for loss or damage to any personal item or toy left with your Pet. So please do not bring items or toys with your Pet that are valuable or irreplaceable.
Acceptance of Terms
By filling out the reservation form and checking that you have read the boarding agreement you affirm that you have read this entire agreement, you have had the opportunity to discuss it with us to your satisfaction—if so desired—and you agree fully to its terms.